Sometimes “Private Guiding” or a “Tailor Made Tour” is the best way of achieving your goals. “Private Guiding” gives you individual attention where you are the only one that matters; “a committee of one”.
Perhaps you are with a partner, friend, a group from your company or club and would like a “private group tour” just for you. Private tours can be tailor-made to your precise needs. Ask me for a proposal and I’ll come back to you with a first draft for your comments. We can work together to come up with a custom tour that meets your exact requirements and naturally on dates to suit you. Start your custom or tailor-made tour by completing my “Custom or Tailormade Guiding Questionnaire“.
My services are available throughout France, and indeed further afield. You can find out more about my experience, not just in the outdoors, here on the “About Mark” page. You’re in safe and experienced hands!
The Benefits of Private Guiding
- Individual Attention – you are the only one that matters; a committee of one.
- Flexible dates – perhaps a typical “Saturday to Saturday” option doesn’t suit your working patterns or the offered dates don’t suit you for other reasons.
- Tailored or customised programme – a tour, a trek or guiding tailored to your exact requirements rather than an “off-the-peg” itinerary. Tap into my local contacts and knowledge.
- Pace & Rhythm – walk at your own pace and rhythm rather than feel under pressure within a group of strangers.
- Limited Time Available – I can create a programme to fit into your time schedule.
- Route Choices – you want to complete a particular walk or via ferrata and don’t want to compromise with the desires or needs of others.
- Skill / Confidence – if you feel you lack confidence or the skills to tackle a route you will have my individual attention.